GFHG Meetings - Belmont Library
- GFHG Meeting Sep 23, 2020 at 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm VIRTUAL Meeting until further notice Presenter: Louise COAKLEY. Topic: Practical Tips for Working with Speculative Trees – DNA and non-DNA.
- GFHG Meeting Oct 28, 2020 at 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm VIRTUAL Meeting until further notice Presenter: Lorraine SMITH. Topic: Author of Journey of a Lost Manuscript – signed copies of her book will be available for purchase at the meeting.
- GFHG Meeting Nov 25, 2020 at 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm VIRTUAL Meeting until further notice Members' Christmas night - short presentations from members followed by supper - please bring a plate.
- GFHG Meeting Dec 23, 2020 at 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm VIRTUAL Meeting until further notice No meeting in December.
- GFHG Meeting Mar 31, 2021 at 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm VIRTUAL Meeting until further notice Presenter: TBA. Topic: TBA
Tag Archives: National Family History Month
2019 is shaping up to be a great year for family history researchers – both in Geelong and further afield. Pull out your diaries (and for those relying on their phone or computer diary, open up your diaries) and make … Continue reading
Check details: Here or Here See you there?
The closing ceremony for National Family History Month August 2018 is being sponsored by the Geelong Library & Heritage Centre and co-hosted by the Geelong Heritage Centre and the Geelong Family History Group. See all details in the NFHM Closing … Continue reading
Start your family history journey at the Dome. New to family history? Need some help getting started? During National Family History Month, August, members of the Geelong Family History Group will be available in the Heritage Centre to assist visitors with family … Continue reading