Contributions relating to Geelong & District families or local history for publishing in the journal are most welcome.
Material should be:
- emailed to the Editor, or the Secretary,
- preferably in Word format.
- Images should be sent as separate ATTACHMENTS and not embedded in the document
- ideally images should be at least 300-500 Kb
Closing dates for issues of the Pivot Tree:
- January issue – 1st December (due to Public Holidays)
- April issue – 1st April
- July issue – 1st July
- October issue – 1st October
The Geelong Family History Group does not hold itself responsible for any statements made or opinions expressed by contributors to this journal. Contributors are also responsible for ensuring that they own or have permission to publish supplied photographs.